Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Than A Few Hours

I finally got all my Christmas decorations taken down, put back into their containers and moved to the garage.  Now it's my hubby's turn to put everything on racks and into the attic.  So glad my part of that is over with!


I've started getting out my supplies to create some Valentine goodies.  I have a few ideas floating around in my head and want to see them come to life soon.  Of course, I will have to take pictures and share them here on my new blog.


This weekend is packed with a two-day crop for scrapbookers and cardmakers in a little town approx. 15 miles from my house, so I need to organize everything I am taking by tomorrow afternoon.  That said........I'm off to do just that.........organize.


I'll be back tomorrow to post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment