Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year ............ A New Blog

I made a 2012 resolution to have a new blog up and running in January, and here it is!!!

My main goal is to share with others my crafting creativity, whether it is through card making (my new interest), floral design, altered mini albums, collage, banners, doll making or any of my many other crafting outlets.  There are so many wonderfully creative people out in blog land that I have gleaned a lot of inspiration from and now I want to inspire others to create!

I will try to be diligent about regular posting.  Blogging is somewhat of a new endeavor for me and I need to form a habit of visiting my blog often and writing about my day and/or uploading pictures of my creations.  I also want to start an art journal, but blogging is my first priority.

I'll be back after a few good hours of  sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment