Friday, October 25, 2013

Little Red Birds All Sparkly for the Holidays

This next set of cards features the cutest little red birds that I cut out by hand from the same DSP I used on the last three posts.





The sentiment on the first card was stamped directly on the printed ornament on the dsp.

My second card had the perfect space for the "Merry Christmas" sentiment, so I stamped it directly on the dsp just above the gittered and glazed trim.

For the third card I used two different SU stamps.  I stamped the sentiment and snowflake image on a piece of Whisper White cardstock, punched out the portions I wanted to use from each image and glued them on the red glittered ornament that was part of the dsp.

The little bird is adhered with a pop dot to add some dimension and make him look like he's perched on top of the scalloped border.

I'll take a picture of the glittered and glazed DSP and post it with the next and last set of cards I made from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment