Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day and A Fresh Start

As those in the card making world know, today is World Card Making Day and this was as good a time as any to finally start blogging and posting some of my paper creations.

I have been working on a set of cards made from a couple of sheets of double-sided dsp (that I've had in my stash for a long time), but can't remember what it's called or who it is made by.

Here are three of the fifteen cards I've made so far:



 
 
 
Please forgive my poor photography skills.  I'm trying to figure out why the cards look bowed on the sides when they are straight.  Any suggestions as to how to alleviate that unwanted effect would be appreciated and can can be left in the comments section of this post.
 
I'll post a couple more pictures tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment