Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shimmery, Glittery, Glazed Goodness

And last but not least...........the final set of cards I made from one shimmery, glittery, glazed piece of 12" x 12" DSP.





The first and last pictures of these single cards are almost identical.  I made a mistake when stamping the sentiment directly on the dsp (on the middle card) and had to improvise with a piece of aqua glittered swiss dot paper and some fussy cutting.  The ribbon I used on the middle card is about 26 years old but in pristine condition and it was perfect for this card and sentiment tag.

Now for a picture of the DSP that is the twin to the one I used to make all 15 of these cards:



The only parts I didn't use were the very bottom strip of colored snowflakes and the curvy merry Christmas words.

If you are visiting my blog for the first time, be sure to check out the previous 4 posts to see the other cards made with this dsp design.

No comments:

Post a Comment